Provide one-stop insulation material processing and customized molding
The five major advantages during epoxy plate processing
(1) Good mechanical performance. It is highly stable and stable performance, which is a variety of additional load (stretching, bending, impact, changing) that can be affected by different environments (temperature, medium, humidity).
(2) Strong adaptability. Epoxy resins, curing agents, and modifiers can be adapted to various requirements, which can range from extremely low viscosity to high melting point.
(3) The curing temperature range is relatively wide. Its temperature range can be cured within 0-180 degrees. Convenient for people's homework.
(4) Low shrinkage. It is carried out by direct additional reaction or an open loop polymerization of an epoxy group in the resin molecule. There is no moisture or other volatile substances during processing. The shrinkage ratio shown in the entire curing process is very low, generally less than 2%.
(5) Adhesion strength. Since the molecule contains a polar hydroxyl group and an ether bond, the substance has a good adhesion. Moreover, the internal stress generated between the molecules is small, naturally its adhesion is very strong.
Online communication, please click meOnline consultation